Tuesday, April 8, 2008

nudies vs. KU

Tonight we had a nude model, again. She has a pretty good sense of humor and kept telling me I must like her butt because that's all I will draw. Well, it's hard to draw her front when all I see is her back. It's difficult to show curves (unless its a bone) of a very gangly person. She had minute gestures. These are my figure studies while hyped up on a Diet Pepsi-coffee mix, the caffeine of late night champion artists.
And, again...
And one last time.
I have drawing ADHD. I changed the color of my papers several times. I went from yellow to pink to gray. At least I have variety.

Now onto KU... wow-wee! If I could insert me singing the Rock Chalk chant would I ever! I was a little peeved at Mario Chalmers for constantly falling and napping on the court until he scored the 3-pointer. Long story short, I gots me the KU Fever. Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!

No comments: