Friday, April 11, 2008

Mmm pretties

Here's some relatively shiny and expensive stuff I made. This first one is oragami and resin. It's fun to play with caustic materials. It turns out like a really thick plastic and it reminds me of my dad's paperweight with the scorpion in it except with flowers from when we lived in Albuquerque.
And then the rest are slumped and fused glass that I worked on while Carrie was going glass crazy.
I made about 100 of these to sell and gift. Lately though, all I've been doing is donating them to charities or for causes. Therefore, I think the remaining pendants should be sold at $50 to recoup my cost. ha ha I keed, I keed

2 comments:

shelley said...

hey man.. you posted my PENDANT.. that I will always think of as my birthday pendant.. I love it!
Thanks again doll!

shelley said...

its me hedwig by the way.. my friend made me this silly name.. claims I laugh like that a lot.