Sunday, July 13, 2008

Craft Day

Last night was a Craft Day with my little circle of crafty friends. I probably should have taken photos of all of us together hovering over Lissa's pregnant belly (I believe it was Carrie who first thought we could hear the ocean if we just put our ear up to it?) but I was content just sitting around drawing on squares of material with fabric markers and enjoying my friends' company. This will later become a handmade quilt for Lissa's & Dan's "it" (gender unknown).

The theme is underwater or aquatic, and though mine is definitely not of my own design, I drew inspiration from a random artist on the net and, of course, Natalie Dee. And the blurred spots are just where I hid my signature.


My favorite part was when Tracie's daughter, Nik, showed up and drew a Mrs. Big Foot with a bikini-square to contribute to this one.


No comments: